Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cayden's first cold day

Last night Cayden relapsed. He went to sleep on his own at first...well....he fell alseep watching TV with Allan and then stayed asleep when I moved him. Then he woke up at 2am hungry so I took care of him and changed his diaper but then he wouldn't go back to sleep! He would close his eyes and look sleepy and as soon as I put him in the crib he would wake up and either cry or coo. The cooing and playing was SO cute, but I had to tell him "Not now, buddy! It's sleeping time!". He didn't listen, though. Maybe he was too excited about the Yankee's win last night and knowing that today he gets to watch the Gators win again and help me put up Halloween decorations AND he gets to see Nonni, Grandpa, Oma, and Grandma Bear! It's a big day! After an hour of unsuccessfully putting him to sleep I asked Allan to come help me and he wasn't successful either so we gave up and took him to our bed. Cayden fell asleep right away! I know it's rewarding a bad habit, but I can't help but feel good that he likes to be with us.

This morning it was cold- 62! Cayden and I went for our run and I had to bundle him up. Here is a picture:

He had a blanket wrapped around him too. He wasn't a fan of the hat, but once we started moving he fell asleep and forgot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment