Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

How fast time flies!

Allan and I have now had Cayden with us for 1 week and 1 day longer than the time I spent being pregnant with him. What an awkward sentence....I cannot think of correct grammar/ wording! 39 weeks 1 day old! I keep saying this, but it is going too fast. He is changing so very quickly! His personality has stayed the same since birth, though, which I am very happy with. He is so friendly and outgoing and happy.

Cayden is still not crawing. He instead grabs onto the blanket he's on and pulls himself wherever he wants to go. Or he rolls. I somewhat blame myself for that because I don't like him on the floor. We just bought a floor steamer that is advertised as disinfecting the floor. And Allan regularly steamcleans the carpet. I still worry about all the dirt and dust Cayden inhales, though! Especially since he had those breathing problems early on. So he is always on a blanket, making it difficult to move on his knees without sliding, and whenever he approaches the end of the blanket I push him over. I've stopped worrying about the milestones. Finally! He will do everything he's supposed to eventually.

We will be attending his first birthday party for a friend (not a cousin) this month! Baby Evan will be 1 on the 19th. We are all really excited about that. And his school friends will also all be turning 1 very soon. Then Cayden's birthday party will be before we know it! I have less than 4 months to plan!!!!

Our computer still isn't fixed. BUT the oven is...and Allan fixed it all by himself! He took the back part off and looked at the wires and where they are all connected, and ordered a part off the Internet, and it worked! He's so smart. We were really worried that we'd have to spend $1000 or whatever a new oven costs these days on a whole new thing. Now we just need to take the computer somewhere. But I did put all the pictures from the camera on a CD (900 pictures for $3.98 at Walgreens! I'm finding all these great deals this month!). So via work computer I can upload pictures! They're all on Shutterfly now, but here are a few of my favorites (I'll add more when I have more time):

These two are pretty old ones. Look how bald he was! 



By the way, I'm on the search for a new blog site! I'm sure it's either user error or old/slow computer issues, but regardless of what it is, I'm so frustrated that I can never format my pictures how I want them! I can never put them where I want them or make them the size that I want them to be or put the text where I want it. Also, every minute it auto-saves, which freezes up the whole computer (again, most likely due to my work computer being old and slow....and I know, I know, I should be using it only for work!). So if you have any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong (really, though, I'm fairly good at figuring computer things out so I don't think it's ALL me), or what other sites are recommended, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment