Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Photos are coming!

Well, we STILL haven't gotten the computer fixed. We haven't gotten the oven fixed either, for that matter. I called about the oven and was told it would be "very expensive" to fix. What does that mean? Is his version of expensive the same as mine? It can't be too too expensive; we only paid I think $800 for the whole thing when we bought it. The man wouldn't tell me what "expensive" means, which irritated the hell out of me! So we're using the stovetop and have two toaster ovens stored inside the oven. How rediculous. It is now officially Allan's turn to deal with it.

We just haven't gotten around to the computer. Yesterday, though, I took my camera to Walgreens to have the pictures put on a CD. Why didn't I think of that before? I have to go pick it up today and was told it will cost a whole $3.98 to put all 700 pictures on disks and it will come with a photo index. I'm so excited! I skimmed through the pictures yesterday before I went to Walgreens and there are so many cute pictures. Cayden has grown and changed so much since Christmas, which is when the earliest pictures on the memory card are from. Have we only taken 700 pictures since then? I did delete a bunch of them. I know some people cringe at the thought of deleting pictures. It just seems like clutter to have pictures that I would never print. So if all goes well today and I can finish my work before going to pick Cayden up I will be adding pictures at approximately 4:00PM. Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment